Sunday 2 January 2011

House Designs

Features that will be considered when creating the exterior of the house.












































Preliminary sketches for the house in my project.


Rough design to show the shape and layout of the house.

A concept sketch of the opening scene for the project.

Huge influence on the house style for my project, opening scenes of Up.


Different house shapes and designs. Some have interesting features and these are here to show points to avoid in the creation of a dull building.



4 screenshots of Monsters vs. Aliens set in a suburban street, very influencial in the design and feel I want to weave into my project.





























Artist Milan Vasek's 3D portrayal of time changes to a house scene, a very close example of what I am looking to achieve, particularly the last image in the block, depicting a spooky mood.





No comments:

Post a Comment